A. By air. B. By train. C. By bus.
2. What did kate do?
A. She took a nap in her room. B. She listened to some music. C. She sang a song.
3. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In an office. B. At the man’s C. At the woman’s.
4. What does the woman enjoy doing now?
A. Playing the piano. B. Singing. C. Playging tennis
5. What did Bob do yesterday?
A. He went out with his family. B. He attended a birthday party.
C. He went for a barbecue with friend.
6. What is the package’s weight?
A. 1.25 kilograms. B. 1.35 kilograms. C. 12.5 kilograms.
7. What is the rate of the ground mail?
A. $8.50. B. $8.00. C. $2.50.
8. What will the man do next?
A. Make the payment. B. Fill in a form.. C. Leave the post office.
9. Who is the man probably?
A. The employer. B. A visitor. C. The woman’s husband.
10. What does the man next to the girl do?
A. An engineer. B. An accountant. C. A businessman.
11. What do we know about the office?
A. It’s very comfortable. B. It’s next to a coffee bar. C. It is very small.
12. What are the speakers probably doing?
A. Visiting a house. B. Getting a loan from the bank. C. Reading some ads.
13. What does the woman suggest doing first?
A. Bargaining with the seller. B. Selling their house. C. Talking a good look at the house.
14. How much cash can they use after selling their home?
A. $ 30000. B. $ 45000. C. $ 110000.
15. How many nights will the man stay there?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
16. Which telephone can the man use?
A. The phone in the hall.
B. The phone on the woman’s desk.
C. The phone at the business center.
17. What do we know about the room?
A. It is 60 dollars a night. B. It is on the first floor. C. Its cost includes an American breakfast.
18. What are the villagers like，according to the speaker?
A. They like to gossip about others. B. They don’t care what others do. C. They don’t talk much..
19. What is the speaker’s nationality?
A. English. B. Irish. C. American.
20. What does the speaker think of making friends here?
A. It is easy. B. It is difficult. C. It is funny.
答案 BBCCA ACBBA ACCBB CBABA